Job Title: Solution Architect (Onsite)
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Solution Architect (Onsite)
- Lead and/or support project teams in the conceptualization and design detailed solutions that enable the
- project/solution to meet its organizational business objectives.
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical solution architectures in support of project implementations ensure
- alignment with overall technology strategy & roadmap while also working within business constraints.
- Map capabilities to systems and project requirements, perform gaps analysis, establish strategic roadmaps for
- iterative incremental improvements within portfolio.
- Technological oversight of a solution within the application portfolio. Help apply technology policies with proof
- of concept initiatives as well as with production implementations.
- Develop and communicate best practices around predefined architectural patterns, proven for use in particular
- business and/or technology domain, together with supporting artifacts to enable their use.
- Stay on top of emerging technology trends and ensure our Technology initiatives are well positioned for future.
- Effective communication of solution designs and architectural considerations to technical and business
- audiences in support of leadership making well-informed decisions.
Global Grade = C
- Solution Architect - Experience ?= One to Three Years
- Mobile App Design - Proficiency in Base Line
- Mobile App Design - Experience ?= Less Than a Year
- Mobile App Design - How Recent in Less than 3 Years
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 143494
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.- provided by Dice